- Located in Southern agriculture and natural resource region of Saskatchewan
- Designed to include industrial, commercial and residential uses
- Regional transportation connections including Canadian Pacific and Canadian National railways, TransCanada Highway and Highway #2 and 45 minutes from an International Airport
- Large capacity water and water treatment facilities
- New 350MW provincial power production plant planned for 2023
- Efficient approval processes for development and permitting
- Approved incentive programs and support from City government
- Site Plan: 780 Acres
- Expansion Potential: 2400 Acres
- Custom-designed or turnkey property solutions
- To be fully serviced with power, gas, water, sewer and telecommunications
The fourth largest city in the province, Moose Jaw is an ideal place to live, work, learn and invest. The city is surrounded by rich natural resources, a talented workforce and has superior access to Canada’s major highway and railway systems. The City has recently taken steps to expand the industrial sector of their economy by annexing approximately 1537 hectares to support future urban industrial development opportunities. Carpere is proud to become the exclusive developer for this newly proposed development.
Carpere is planning to transform the 780 acres of land into a high tech industrial park. The park will accommodate industrial growth in agriculture value-added, manufacturing, research, alternative energy and transportation sectors. The development will also include a mix of residential and commercial uses to support new businesses, park users and the surrounding community.
Located in the SE area of the city, Tthe park will feature brand new infrastructure servicing and take advantage of the City’s quality water and wastewater capacity for industrial users. The location offers excellent supply chain efficiencies to local and international markets including the Canadian Pacific Soo rail line to Chicago, USA. The property has the potential for rail spurs to directly service selected sites. Our development plan offers flexible parcel sizes and greenfield solutions from small to large users.
The proposed residential neighbourhood is inspired by nature, history and wellness. Single-family and multi-unit housing options will be available to support the growing community. The centre of the community will incorporate innovative landscaping and water features for personal enjoyment and neighbourhood activities.
The City of Moose Jaw is committed to the success of the development and surrounding region. Resources within the City are available to assist with incentives and services to attract new business to the park. Moose Jaw is a safe and caring community offering one of the best small city lifestyles in Canada. Moose Jaw was recently named #2 as one of the Top 15 Small Cities in Canada to live in.