- Park development and servicing commenced in 2018
- Regional business and trade hub for Saskatchewan’s northern agriculture area including proximity access to Canadian Pacific and Canadian National railway systems
- Abundant high quality ingredients available from local producers and through six inland grain terminals
- Strategically located to access future Artic ocean gateway in Churchill
- Progressive local government offering property and tax incentives as well as services to streamline development
- Site Plan: 45 Acres
- Expansion Potential: 700 Acres
- Custom-designed or turnkey property solutions
- Fully serviced with power, gas, water, sewer and telecommunications
We are proud to announce phase 1 development of our new industrial park located in Tisdale, Saskatchewan. By 2021, Carpere Technology Industrial Park will be operational in the heart of one of Canada's most productive farming regions.
The industrial park is being built on land approved for industrial, commercial, and residential use with all supporting utilities. Phase 1 will be built on 45 acres. The first project underway in the park is a 50,000 square foot agriculture value-added processing facility. The development plans include a large welcoming area and over 15,000 square feet of office space to assist investors and partners with day to day operations.
Tisdale is a full-service community with all the amenities of a larger centre but with the atmosphere and charm of a small town. Due to Tisdale’s centralized location, the community has become a meeting place in the region. Shopping, business and government services, education, sporting events, markets and concerts attract people from all over the Northeast region and beyond. Tisdale is a place where opportunities grow.