As an important facility of the industrial park ecosystem, our company has concurrently developed our own brand of hotel chain, Grant Hall Hotel, which integrates accommodation, office space, leisure and entertainment around the industrial park. The brand’s very first location is in the city of Moose Jaw in Saskatchewan, Canada. With almost 100 years of history, the hotel has hosted celebrities and royalties including King George VI of the United Kingdom and Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother.
The European-styled hotel is located in the bustling area of the city’s main street, right against Crescent Park and the Moose Jaw public library. It offers conference and VIP rooms of all sizes, a unique two-floor rooftop bar & lounge, an audio-visual room, underground parking, and more. The Grand Hall Dining Room is renowned as one of the best high-end restaurants in the city, often receiving guests from governments, schools, and other organizations. It is also the only restaurant to offer Certified Angus Beef in Moose Jaw.
- Total area: 82804 sq.ft.
- Building architecture: underground parking, 5 floors
- Site area: 24393 sq.ft. (0.56 acres)
- Building age: 1927
- Star Rating: 4.5 stars
Awards & Recognition
- 2018 Favorite hotel with a rating of 9/10 (Hotels.com)
- 2016 Most highly reviewed hotel with a rating of 9.2/10 (Booking.com)
- 2014 Best Business Award, Best Historic Buildings Award (Mouse Jaw & District Chamber of Commerce)
- 2014 Nominee for the Best Travel Hotel