- High production agriculture area in northern Saskatchewan
- Area supports unique crops and ingredients such as Rhodiola Rosea, ice honey, chamomile, grass and wild rice
- Rail services available from Canadian Pacific Railway and connections to the provincial highways 35 and 55
- Natural environment for outdoor recreation and sporting activities
- Welcoming investment environment supported by local government and business chamber with available incentives to attract investment
- Site Plan: 104 Acres
- Mixed land uses to support industrial, business, recreational and residential projects
The advantages to locating a business in Nipawin are many—excellent recreational, medical and educational facilities, excellent roads and municipal infrastructure, business start-up incentives, a stable workforce, good water sources, lower labour costs and a 600 million dollar hydroelectric project.
Carpere is planning a 104 acre multi-use industrial park in Nipawin. The proposed project is designed to attract agriculture, manufacturing, warehousing and transportation industries. Agriculture production in the area generates a wide variety of ingredients for food and feed processing facilities. Other regional opportunities include biomass, mining, oil, gas, tourism and service industries.
To complement the industrial uses, the park will support education, residential, and commercial tenants. Supported by strong regional tourism and outdoor recreation, the concept plan includes extensive RV Parking and services for tourists and outdoor enthusiasts.
Nipawin offers a competitive business environment, community services and high quality of life for residents.